Careers@MRA is Malawi Revenue Authority's web-based career management system that provides job vacancy details to the public.
The system allows you to search and apply for jobs. We encourage you to take your time and look at the open positions we have available.
How does it work?
The process of applying a job is as follows
- View the job openings which are listed below
- Click the apply button which is available when you open the job details
- For first timers, you will be taken to a screen where you will sign up otherwise you will be required to login
- Once logged in, an easy step by step by step wizard is launched and it guides you with the application process
- You will get a confirmation via email after a successful job application
- If you would like to receive new job alerts, please click on this link to register.
You have the option to update your profile and/or documentation when applying for a new job once you have a user account.
Do not hesitate to Contact Us with any questions or queries, or simply visit our FAQ page.
There are currently no job vacancies at the moment. However you may create a User Profile if you don't have one while waiting for new job vacancies to be posted.